- To be a leader in retirement transition and planning at UC
- To connect retirees to campus in ways that are mutually beneficial for retirees and campus
- In collaboration with our four affiliated Emeriti and Retiree Associations to provide social connectedness and advocacy on behalf of our retirees
- Communicate the latest information on retirement planning and transition
- Offer workshops and tools that help active faculty and staff and retirees plan for and in retirement
- Offer and promote educational enrichment and social activities for retirees
- Offer and promote services that encourage retirees’ access to campus
We are an administrative unit under the Vice Provost for the Faculty. We receive support from and report directly to the Associate Vice Provost For the Faculty Angelica Stacy. Dr. Stacy also serves on our Advisory Board.