View archived issues of the CenterExpress in our News Archive.
To sign up for timely news and updates related to retirement for UCB retirees and active faculty and staff, send your name, email address and status (active employee, UC-affiliated retiree) email@example.com.
The Retirement CenterExpress is a new newsletter delivered electronically by email to UCBRC constituents. Published every other Monday, regular sections of the CenterExpress will include:
- Learning - lectures, luncheons and seminars on the campus, in the community and online
- Retirement Planning - resources for retirees and pre-retirees to help navigate issues of financial planning, caregiving, long-term care, and more
- Outings and Adventures - day-trips, overnight adventures and tours of the Bay Area and beyond
- Cal Connections - discounts, access, and events meant to keep you connected to the campus
- Retirement in the News - the latest in retirement-related news from reliable sources
- Retiree Spotlight - stories and interviews of UC retirees
- Make a Difference - interesting volunteer and work opportunities and chances to advocate for retirees and for UC