This year's Open Enrollment period will begin at 8:00 am on Thursday, October 27, 2022 and end at 5:00 pm on Friday, November 18, 2022, Pacific Time. The Open Enrollment Website will go live on Monday, October 24th.
The UC Retirement Administration Service Center (RASC) is making big changes to make sure you get the help you need during UC’s Open Enrollment:
- Expanded customer service hours: Monday–Friday, 7 am to 4:30 pm Pacific Time.
- Support from UnifyHR (a trusted UC partner) for prompt assistance to callers with questions about Open Enrollment or accessing your UCRAYS account.
Contact RASC by clicking here.
The Open Enrollment Virtual Benefits Fair will run from 8:00 am Tuesday, October 25th through 5pm on Friday, November 18th Pacific Time. The Virtual Benefits Fair is the opportunity for employees and retirees to learn more about the health and welfare plans offered by UC.
Visit the virtual fair to gain insight on what’s happening during Open Enrollment and how changes to benefits could impact you and your family, connect with plan representatives, and to read, print or download helpful Open Enrollment materials.
Click here to register for the fair and also to read over useful Frequently Asked Questions about the fair and how to access it.
The Retirement Center will be hosting four online Open Enrollment Information Sessions in partnership with the UC Berkeley Health Care Facilitator and Benefits Manager to provide you with important updates and to answer your questions. You can register for one or more of these information sessions using the links below.
- Friday, November 4th, 10am - 12pm
- Friday, November 4th, 1pm - 3pm
- Monday, November 7th, 10am - 12pm
- Monday, November 7th, 1pm - 3pm
One-on-one 15-minute phone consultations with a member of People and Culture's Benefits Team are available on the following days from 7:00 am to 6:30 pm Pacific Time:
- Thursday, October 27th
- Friday, November 4th
- Thursday, November 10th
- Thursday, November 17th.
Appointments will provide time for you to discuss your benefits options during the open enrollment period.
Reservations are essential! Click here to register. If you experience any difficulties with registration, please contact Denise Scott by email at email@example.com or by leaving a voicemail to 510-517-8962 with your name and phone number.
Below are some resources you might find valuable as you prepare to make your open enrollment decisions.
- Open Enrollment changes can be made on UCRAYS or by calling 800-888-UCOP (800-888-8267).
- Contact information for UC's Health Care Facilitators, including facilitators for UC Berkeley, LBNL, and UCOP.
- UC Net Article on open enrollment and changes for 2023.
- The most recent edition of New Dimensions, UC's Retiree Newsletter, which includes information on understanding your prescription drug coverage.
- Common vocabulary terms for Open Enrollment.
- Open Enrollment and Healthcare Frequently Asked Questions.